The Stock Split Advantage

As of 12/31/18, the 2 for 1 portfolio (My real IRA account) scored a 2.4% increase for 2018, while the overall market was down about 6.8%. That’s a 9.2% spread. Longer term, we have an 830% overall return over 22 years through 12/31/18, or 10.5% annualized.

An article appearing in Bottom Line in 2013 is one of the best explanations of how the 2 for 1 strategy works. It’s brief but concise and has real life examples of the 2 for 1 portfolio management process.

  • 10.5% annualized returns since inception (as of 12/31/18)

  • Beating the Market

  • Real Results in a Real Model Portfolio

  • A few minutes a month to manage

Of the many hundreds of investment newsletters available in print and online, 2 for 1 is unique. To my knowledge, no other investment advisory has such a long record of market beating results (22 years), AND offers its readers a model portfolio that is real money in a real account at a real brokerage (my own IRA account), AND follows a strategy that is clear, easy to execute, and takes only a few minutes a month. Join me and the 2 for 1 family as I manage the 2 for 1 portfolio and explain how the power of the stock split advantage can multiply your investment, as it has mine, by over tenfold. Subscribe now.


Neil Macneale

Learn More:     Track Record  –  Stock Picking  –  Portfolio Management